- I. When to Conserve: A Guide to Slides Deserving Special Care
- II. Moisture Control through Slide Mounting
- III. De Laurier Bindmaster - A Homemade Slide Binder for the "Sundt" Method
- IV. Fungus in Glass-Mounted Slides: Recent Findings
- V. How to Mask a Slide without Taping the Film
- VI. Foggy Glass - Your Fault or Theirs?
- VII. Film Cleaners, Glass Polishers, and Other Wonder Products
- VIII. How to Avoid Chemical Streaking on Film
- IX. Transparencies in Paper Mounts: Maintaining a Slide Collection without the Benefits of Glass
- X. Polaroid Recommends Gold Protective Treatment with Its Autoprocess 35mm Transparency Images
- XI. Seasonal Check-Ups for Slide Room Equipment
- XII. Relative Humidity: Instruments and Products for Measurement and Control
- XIII. Temperature Fluctuations in the Slide Storage Area - How Concerned Should We Be?
- XIV. Projectors - Troubleshooting Problems
- XV. Light vs. Heat - Is There a Lesser Evil?
- XVI. Running the Lamp Fan - Necessary or Excessive?
- XVII. Flourescent Lamps and Color Slides
- XVIII. Re-Evaluating Your Insurance Coverage
- I. Resin-Coated Paper: Potential Problems for Collections?
- II. Hypo Eliminator: To Use or Not to Use?
"Special Bulletin #3: Conservation Practices for Slide and Photograph Collections,"
VRA Bulletin:Vol. 16:
1, Article 1.
Available at: https://online.vraweb.org/vrab/vol16/iss1/1