Special Bulletin #3: Conservation Practices for Slide and Photograph Collections
- I. When to Conserve: A Guide to Slides Deserving Special Care
- II. Moisture Control through Slide Mounting
- III. De Laurier Bindmaster - A Homemade Slide Binder for the "Sundt" Method
- IV. Fungus in Glass-Mounted Slides: Recent Findings
- V. How to Mask a Slide without Taping the Film
- VI. Foggy Glass - Your Fault or Theirs?
- VII. Film Cleaners, Glass Polishers, and Other Wonder Products
- VIII. How to Avoid Chemical Streaking on Film
- IX. Transparencies in Paper Mounts: Maintaining a Slide Collection without the Benefits of Glass
- X. Polaroid Recommends Gold Protective Treatment with Its Autoprocess 35mm Transparency Images
- XI. Seasonal Check-Ups for Slide Room Equipment
- XII. Relative Humidity: Instruments and Products for Measurement and Control
- XIII. Temperature Fluctuations in the Slide Storage Area - How Concerned Should We Be?
- XIV. Projectors - Troubleshooting Problems
- XV. Light vs. Heat - Is There a Lesser Evil?
- XVI. Running the Lamp Fan - Necessary or Excessive?
- XVII. Flourescent Lamps and Color Slides
- XVIII. Re-Evaluating Your Insurance Coverage
- I. Resin-Coated Paper: Potential Problems for Collections?
- II. Hypo Eliminator: To Use or Not to Use?
The VRAB does not require copyright transfer, only permission to publish and archive the article. Copyright holders retain copyright ownership, granting a nonexclusive license to the journal and OJS to publish the article, meaning that the author may also publish it elsewhere. Before submitting an article to the journal, please be sure that all necessary permissions have been cleared in any third party material.
This is an open access journal; users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles, or use them for any other lawful purpose, without asking prior permission from the publisher or the author. All issues of the journal are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (CC BY 4.0).