VRAB Volume 10, Issue 4: Supplement, 1983
Supplement: Congress International d'Histoire d'Art Conference Visual Documentation Sessions:
- Slide Quality Control
- The Problems of Handling Historical Photograph Negatives on Cellulose Nitrate Film - Peter A. Juley and Son Collection
- Art History and Visual Documentation: The Interplay of Two Evolutions
- Videodiscs and Art Documentation
- Australia's Audiovisual Copyright Review, 1982-1983
- The Computer as an Acquisition: Progress Report on Automatic Data Processing in a Photograph Collection
- Clio - A Computer Program for the Exploitation of a Picture Archive
- Acquisitions Through the Looking Glass (summary)
The VRAB does not require copyright transfer, only permission to publish and archive the article. Copyright holders retain copyright ownership, granting a nonexclusive license to the journal and OJS to publish the article, meaning that the author may also publish it elsewhere. Before submitting an article to the journal, please be sure that all necessary permissions have been cleared in any third party material.
This is an open access journal; users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles, or use them for any other lawful purpose, without asking prior permission from the publisher or the author. All issues of the journal are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (CC BY 4.0).